05 February 2008

A year has past and once again I'm back hoping to be an active blogger once again!!! (please bear with me ppls!) hehe.... Really a lot a lot has happened this year and i guess most of it changed my entire life and future.... Real Ups and real downs altogether... so i just dunno how to put it as conclusion :p Praise God everything has worked out just fine yesterday!! A great conflict and psychological warfare has just completely resolved yesterday and hopefully the internal scar will eventually vanish! Hey, life goes on! And I'm pretty glad I can move on without any regrets!!! I hope for the best for both of us!!! And hopefully by God's love and grace... we could end up just as close as before!!! ^^ stay tune for more!!

1 Stardust:

Grace Khoo said...

I'm happy for you Kor.. I hope i can achieve that soon :D