05 February 2008





Gracie~
Gracie~

Gracie
~



God has grant me with 2 angels in my life... Grace is my 2nd pet sister that's close to my heart. Similar to Valerie, Grace started off giving me an impression of a "Kampung girl" haha... I mean, she was the only chinese girl in her primary and she speaks perfectly fluent malay that could easily beat any Malays I bet, always wearing a baju melayu as her school uniform, its hard to not give you that first impression la (sowwie la mui :p haha.... bluek!)
I started off knowing her after I was unofficially assigned to be her piano tutor in CC worship ministry... not that I'm pretty good in playing the piano and definitely not at all good at tutoring... But anyhow I got to know her more... We became siblings almost the same time Val and I did... and thus marks the starting point of our relationship....
Val was one that interact with me mostly on telephone conversations and only on church times; while Grace on the other hand was able to spend more time in person with me (fortunately for me ^^) after she transfered to CBN which is just next to SJI (St. John rocks!) while I was a year her senior... We were able to go to school together from ampang on a daily basis! I guess those were the times we really got to know each other more and more.... Awwww... looking back at those sweet times where either of us that reaches the train station 1st would wait for the other and ride to school together! The funny thing was, as strange as it may sound, though always together... But we never really talk a lot during the journeys.... haha... I would estimate like some 5-6 conversation at max each journey... with 75% of the time in silence... Lol...
None the less Grace and I shares a very strong Telepathy link (different from Val n mine) the fact that everytime I look at her from anywhere distance or anytime... She would turn her eyes on me the very moment, and vise versa... Its awesome!!! She's the only person so far which was so sensitive to me!!
Unlike Val, Grace projects a more fragile sister persona to me... She depend and relies on my support and speaks her heart out pouring her burdens and troubles to me which makes me feel trusted and allows me to practice my big brother's approach to cheer, encourage and protect her best I could... ( not that it helps all the time though, guess I'm of little help to her)
Having said that, Grace is a wonderful listener, my place to express, she in her mysterious ways somehow provide me with strength and motivation to be strong, she feels what I normally feel thus understands me more than I understand myself... She goes thru my troubled time together without much words which makes her a silent guardian angel, her words are straight forward & though sometimes hit me straight on the face but she does that with love n for my benefit.
Her future is set as a pharmacist and she's working really hard to achieve that! Knowing that she'll be leaving soon to UK to further pursue her carrier makes me proud and happy for her, but I don't deny the pain and sadness inside my heart due to her parting... I know after that the chances of us fellowshipping like we used to would be very extremely slim & she would most likely not return.... I pray that God would keep our bond no matter how far we are with each other. I love you with all my heart sis!

2 Stardust:

Grace Khoo said...

I love you with all my heart too Kor!!
Thanks for being the special someone in my life :)

Grace Khoo said...

Oh by the way!! Thank u for having the first impression of a 'kampung girl'.. Hahaha! But i want to thank you for the praises and the sincere thoughts of you towards me.. I really enjoyed the fellowship and bond we're having :)