

I've known Melody for a real long time now... She has always been playing a big sista role model in our group... Ofcoz that naturally means she's the oldest amongst our group! xD.... Wahaha!
Melody is our very own cockroach!! She's the most desperate of us all... "very oi" , always tell the whole world how pretty she is, how young she is , how good she is... (Too bad now not so the young d hor? :P) Therefore we really adore calling her "auntie" becoz she used to get really agitated by it! But nowadays like sorta accepted reality d so no that fun to tease her anymore...
Melody is a born leader, that have successfully built up quite a number of potential kids and turned them into great leaders and team workers. She may sometimes be quite particular in various things and can be quite fierce in times of need, but ultimately its from a good intention to instill good qualities into people she was entrusted with.
She's really playful, most likely the best person for the few of us to bully with, caring, considerate and patient, humble, ever giving and always willing to share. Oh ya, she loves taking photos! I remembered when I first bought my digital camera, I must've taken around 1000 photos in my first month of purchase... And guess what, at least 850/1000 photos has her face on it!! Gosh, she could just literally grab anything/everything and take a photo with her in it! (which includes, tumbler, phone, soft toys, flowers, vase etc anything that physically exist; come to think of it, if the word "abstract" exist, I wouldn't be surprised if she's taken a photo with it )
Anyways, she's a wonderful big sister & a close friend.. Its soothing & calming to have her giving you advice/opinion from her point of view... Taking into consideration she is older than me! Wahaha! I love her a lot a lot a lot, more than the total photos she's taken so far! ^^
13 February 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 3:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment