Me counsins with fireworks!









Chinese New Year 2008- Day Of Reunion~
CNY is one of the best moments for my family to get together! Though the big family has always been closely bonded together, but i guess CNY gives even more reason for us to get back together! Each family would be in charge of preparing a dish as part of the reunion dinner! And ofcoz we get to experience delicacies from various "culture" due to the diverse family relationships!
From nyonya traditional cuisines all the way to the none existed yet creative dishes from somewhat artistic family members we have!! Some really funky food!! And just so happen, mom's very own specialty "BBQ pork" won the most popular award this year!! Way to go auntie!!!
After that the men of the various families would sit down and chat about ... well... man stuff I guess :p While most of the ladies this year gathered around my new born cousin , Stephenie just 3 weeks ago.
I would do the thing I do best.. rallying all the cousins to play!!! ^^ Yes as childish as it sounds... I do get along really well with all me lil cousins!! Did I ever mention me n John playing pillow fight with our 3 years old cousin! That's me I guess!
Anyways, it was a wonderful season of fellowship and gathering once again this year! Gong Xi Gong Xi!
06 February 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment