05 February 2008

One Big Step Closer to My DREAM! The YKLS 2007 "Move It" Concert!

Life has definitely been a "live drama" for me in year 2007... 2 life changing events has occurred almost at the same time in one shot! Can you imagine? Well... God has always been gracious and wonderful to me... And what can I say, He did it again!!!

Most of the people I know or just get to know would surely hear me babbling about my dream as a performer yada yada.... Singing, dancing, acting, stand up comedian, musical, orchestra, song writing have always been part of my life and have always been an area I would like to spend my life in if given a chance... I bet many talented individuals out there in the world would have a mentality and life goals like myself... But alas, the reality of the world is that not everyone who dreams get to achieve them.... It being categorized as a DREAM is already stating that its just a fantasy.

But God has made the impossible possible for me!! In March 2007, I was given the opportunity to be part of a performing choir community namely , The Young KL Singers (YKLS). As I begin to commit myself to the group, God has allowed me to further progress quickly and not only I'm able to join in the annual major performance even after being late for 3months of rehearsals... I've been given a chance to join the YKLS Chamber Choir right away without prior audition and evaluation (which are required for anyone whose interested to join for its consider a much advanced choir group that handles more challenging & complicated arrangements of songs in addition to the full YKLS choir) as a Bass! BASSO rox!! ^^ Apart from that, I've been given a solo part for the major performance 1 month before the actual performance!! Wow!!! That's just the best thing happening in my life!!! Ha ha... can't wait for much more great events, concerts and gigs in the future!!! God... Your my man!!!! ^^

0 Stardust: