17 February 2008

Have you ever...
Open your eyes and wished that you haven't done so today?
Look at your breakfast and reluctantly look away?
Hold up the car keys but still find excuses not to go out of the house?
Putting on the best selections of attire yet find no purpose in doing so?

Have you ever...
Parked your car feeling that you haven't reach your destination?
Climbing each step while hoping you'll never reach the top?
Smile and greet people passing just to get over with it?
Play your favorite song when you can't bare to listen to a single note after that?

Have you ever...
Feel the need to concentrate yet find a thousand ways to distract yourself?
Moving a step further away from your longed for dream with a lie?
Feeling hungry yet sitting at the empty part of a feast filled lunch table?
Participate in an activity while find that your spirit flushed down the drain?

Have you ever...
Received only one out of the many anticipated replies with a big "I'm busy" on it?
Laughing and joking with people around you while feeling not accompanied ?
Stares at the screen with tears flowing down without knowing why?
Thought of why the longer you lived, the fellowship grows shorter?

Have you ever felt lonely?
Because today ... I have...

Alone ©Dark Star Seeker Feb 2008. All right reserved.

2 Stardust:

Grace Khoo said...

Sorry if I've left you in times when you need someone the most..
I'm guilty of it.. Just know that, Gracie the Northern Star is always at your side shining brightly for u.. Sms or give me a call when you want some light :)

Jack Jack said...

awww... thx thx la :) its alright.. I dun blame you for what you've not done wrong... :) Thx for ever being there for me.. hehe dun shine too bright.. Dark Star Seeker like it dark..