

Move It concert a Blast~!
After 8 months of hard work, commando training, torture & torment... Well not really la... More like 8 months of fun , laughters & playful rehearsals.... Our time & effort has finally paid off... The performance was exceptionally special to me because its my debut, both involving in a production & having my own solo part... Twas like heaven on earth moment while we were on stage, you might think that performing the same thing 5 shows altogether might be a bore but in fact every single show bares its own sentimental feelings... Gosh I wouldn't mind going on for a few extras.. LOL~
I had quite a few songs that I like thru out the whole repertoire, namely:
- Autumn Leaves ~ A quite well known Jazz song arranged into a guys piece.
- Magnificient Horses ~ Spirit lifting song made out of words like "sha & ding"
- Seasons of Love ~ Who wouldn't like this piece from "Rent"?
- One Day More ~ I was playing Jean Valjean & is was great experience!
- Kenangan Lagenda ~ A collection of local pieces all the way from P-Ramlee.
- Walk With Me ~ Credits to our very own Tracy Wong & Ian Chow!



.jpg)
2 Stardust:
I remember the night i went to watch it.. Really blessed i got the opportunity to see my kor sing!! Hope i get to see you perform again before i leave..
*sniff sniff* Well, I'm glad you've reach your dreams!
>.< dun me people even more sad la... aiyo *sniff sniff* must remember me ah!!!
Post a Comment