05 February 2008




Zachary!!!

Known him for almost 11 years excluding the 1 year ponteng from CC when I was just a little kiddo... (dun ask me why I ponteng 1 year!!) Without much question nor explanation, both of us started off as buddies and eventually world known best pals! We are similar yet share polar differences in many ways... For instance:~

1. His super thin; I'm miserably fat when we both eat the same amount of food!
2. His is a super striker; I'm a lousy defender who cant even run but we both love football!
3. He cant gain weight; I cant seem to lose any when we both work hard for it!
4. He plays the bass/guitar; I play the piano/keyboard and we're both in the same band!
5. He stays in Ampang; I stay in Bukit Jalil but we attend the same church! (HGC rocks!)
6. His a soon-2b Geneticist; I'm hopefully future psychologist but we serve the same God!
7. He has 3 brothers; I have only 1 but we drive the same car model!
8. His dream is to be a Scientist; mine is to be an Artist but we're still best friends!
9. His name is Zach; mine is Jack but they both mean Godly biblically!


I think by now you should get my point~~
Anyways, his a brother that I cherish & love. Believe it or not, now that I think of it... We've never had any form of arguments, conflicts or fights at all ever since we met... Not even a raise in tone of voice to each other... which makes our friendship even special! Man I think the only disagreement we have is that his a Man U fan while I'm a hardcore Liverpool fan, that being said & done we don't really fight over it as well... Perhaps we both knew when and where to give way to each other.
Zach is a brilliant and intelligent fellow, Godly & faithful living to his name, kind & considerate not to mention patient, quiet & observant but rise to lead when needed to... His a great brother and friend to have! I know i am manipulating the words he said but here goes.... His ultimate dream in life is to find out the cure for cancer which he further elaborates gaining control of cell manipulation... And thus discovering the secret of spontaneous cellular regeneration and later making everyone of us immortal! Ha ha~ All in all, do your best bro! You've made a big impact in me life that I'll never forget!

2 Stardust:

Zach said...

haha... nice one. tho 'my ultimate dream in life' is more appropriately the ultimate dream in genetic research :P My ultimate dream in life is much more than that. hahaha... nevertheless, it's nice to cherish all the good times we had. Hope that it'll continue to grow!
&
Go Man U!

Jack Jack said...

haha well... Go Liverpool too! ^^