Back to Mamak once again!!!
Today after the worship practice for our HGC's 14th Anniversary service.. A few of us decided to go mamak.. It has really been a while for me not going out to fellowship over mamak with a bunch of youths.. (excluding like maybe me , william n wai kin that kind la) I mean... its like more than 5 people kind! haha...
Wai Kin, Michelle, Justin, Nic, Kai Chi and myself (haha just nice more than 5!) went to Bkt Indah mamak... wow.. those were the days where I can always be found in this area.. But not anymore .. I'm kinda happy to be able to recall those times... Awww.. the good old days.. (talking like ur an old man Jack Jack!!)
Anyways.. It was a great time of fellowship for me! Poor Michelle was like completely starved!! I really felt guilty after gobbling up Nic's 3hours old Mac D double cheese burger... and tom yam and tosai somemore!!! Time of consumption : 11.34pm!! ACK!!! I'm like so guilty man!!
(Ran off to do 100 sit ups and 20 push ups and back)
Which kept me thinking... when have my mindset changed till such critical point that I actually felt tonnes of fat just went into me? I mean, I've never taken it so seriously... Jack Jack maybe you are really getting fat... hehe! Compared to the old Jack, eat la.. fat mai fat la... who cares!...
NOW I CARE!! (sorry ah Joanni.. plagiarize ur phrase again ^^)
Which also lead me on posting the next 2 volumes of psychological disorder info... They both fall under the category of eating Disorder...
28 February 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment