
MY FIRST INJURY!!! first step in being a real man!!
After a "spectacular" last minute football match after church last sunday without proper preparations... Was forced to play bare-footed (beats wearing safety boots running around the field inviting Mr. Sprain to come for my feet) But alas, they say you can't change the destiny set for you... So there I was trying to tackle an opponent that's like less then half my size and instead, I was the wan getting the injury... Initially I just felt the pain and sorta played on for another one and half hour or so...
If it later when the game ended I was diagnosed with a sprain ankle and feet... at least 12days to fully recover... Don't even mention the pain when treatment was applied on my left feet... Tears came out me eyes thru the process... horrible!!
And the following 2 days up till now since my injury, I've been limping around in College and to work... and the coming match is in 2 days time!!! I must play on that day!!! Ahhhhh!!!
Then again, at least I can tell my sons or grandsons that I've played football and injured myself at least once in my life... What a real man has to go thru!!! hahaha
30 January 2007
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment