
Well... everyone has only one 21st birthday in their life... then again... there's only one 22nd , 23rd , 24th, 25th.... Oh don't even go there.... But hey... I've just got mine not long back!! And it has been a really splendid wan!! Thanks guys! Your the greatest humans in my life!!! Ha ha ha... Always dreamt of celebrating one of life's significant events in a Mamak!!! And on 11th of January my dream finally came true!!! It really was a great time I had though my wallet kinda burned and I knew that I was gonna be the "sacrificial lamb" of the day... True enough the Youths has all contributed in helping me develop a phobia of cakes (Secret Recipe especially).. even the smell of it would make me flinch... hehe... overall thanks so much guys for witnessing Jack being "aged" on 2007!!! For those that's following my footsteps later this year... WATCH OUT!!! FOR I"LL BE THERE TO GET YOU!!!! mua hahaha
26 January 2007
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment