10 June 2008

Yep it seems tat Jack Jack has finally fell prey to the pressure of having these Q & A about knowing me better... Go ahead and laugh!! But make sure u make a copy of it so I can know ur deepest darkest secrets as well!! Mua hahaha!

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?

Not anymore that's for sure, unless being forced to by peers!
(knowing me, I'd have left for the nearest/cheapest mamak instead)

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?

Am I asking too much if I said my palms? :P Fine then! Forehead la...

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?

Does *muacks* thru phone screen counts?

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Overjoyed... (with a great surge of sarcasism)

5. Have you ever streaked?

What streak first? Planning for one if more Prise Rise occurs!

6. Are you an understanding person?

People who understands me would understand how understanding a person I am, understand?

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
"Your just a big fat panda!" hint hint ^^

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
unconsciously definately! all the time, consciously maybe i did... too sleepy to remember

9. What did you last get upset about?
Sad stuffs... Don't even get me started, ya hear!

10. Do you eat candy on daily basis?

Ewww... cant believe they still have those icky things around...

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
As long as its not forwarded forum conversations, esp from college!! Ppl just asking all sorts of questions nowadays.. "Can I go toilet during classes?" Gosh!!

12. Who was the last person to text you?
Porbably the same person who texted me for the last 2000 smses. (in 4 days lol)

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
duh?! the only thing worth looking forward to, SUMMER BREAK!!!

14. Who was the last person you ate with?
Most probably the fello who sits next to my table in mamak...

15. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Do "cookies" belong to me brain? now that's the question!

16. What's your screen name?
Jack Jack (by most of everyone i know) , Jacky Chan (apparantly only kids calls me that), Fui Zai (certain individuals)

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
Whether I'm out of my mind being in a party..

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
I guess..

19. You've just won a free vacation to either

Italia or Espanyol!!! ( fantasy) , me gay fren's crib in reality

20.Kiss on the first date?
Oh my gosh! How could you? its ur first date man!!!

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
why aren't they duck or mutton?

22. Why did your last relationship end?
Wrong timing?

23. What's one thing you've learned??
learn to learn!

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?

I think a bunch of guitarist during the charity concert in KLPac..

25. How often do you see your exes?
As frequent as before she became me ex.

26. Who was the last baby you held?
A puppy count?

27. Would you ever donate blood?
I would if I could!

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
We have phone recharging mechines, reload card vendors, but nay snack mechines

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Over My DEAD bodeh!!! XD

30. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
I'd rather have some humanheads on me walls (human skulls would be cool)

31. Do you believe in karma?
If you believe you can travel across time or gain super powers by consuming people's brains.

32. Have you ever been asked out?
All the time, but most of the time I refuse to burge

33. Are you good at telling jokes?
Depend on what's the "good" your looking for

34. Have you ever driven without a license?
gosh, I cant even drive for the 1st year with my license! U guys are darn lucky!

35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?
Flourishing with popularity! Me glad..

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?

I would fall constantly if I really do

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of
the opposite sex?

Most the time! And I ain't gay alrite!

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Sushi la duh? Ordering otherwise wouldn't tally with the term "ordering sushi" rite?

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
Those friends who have seen me totally naked wouldn't live to see the next day.

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Mom says I write artistically... which does that falls under?

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend,
or friends with benefits?

Close frenz rockx!!!

42. Who was the last person you sat next to?
The same guy whom I last eat with. I dunno him though

43. What were you doing at 10 am?
Its only 9.41am now la

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Slimmer , hamsomer after surgery!! xD

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Erm.... Spilling beverages? Never!!

0 Stardust: