24 June 2008

Introducing the most RANDOM person I've ever met! This is Teddy's angel! =3 Sing Sing!!

Guess I'll just state her down in point forms! Essays very hard to read XD
50 facts about Sing Sing:

1.She's a total health freak! (practically name u every content u need to eat)
2.Has an ipod with over 80gb worth of song inside that I never knew existed.
3.Has a grandma I tot was 55+ which turned out to be 70 this year!
4.She's super manja and cant live without hugs! Hug addict!
5.She's a soprano who sings self transposed songs in awfully low key. XD
6.She's super random... Sms her for no more den 5 times and u'll notice.
7.She's super forgetful..worse den me even! (2 of us lookin for me car in carpark)
8.She plays trumpet, violin, drums, piano, guitar and sings!
9.She cant seem to recognize her own youths in her own church.
10.Her dad's a missionary pastor, mom's a kindy principle/owner!
11.She loves animals & insects..I mean really LOVE (eww. she plays with worms)
12.She names the wall in her room Walley! and she often knocks on it by accident.
13.She has 3 cats at home which are as manja as her.
14.She's errrr straight? bi? gay? I still cant be sure! XD neither ppl around her.
15.SHE joins BOY's Brigade and very active in it too!
16.Apart from gender wise, she and her bro are almost identical.
17.She's a NERD! loves NERDS too! could x get enough of NERDS from Singapore.
18.She's in homeschool! very free wan, sleeps and wakes up by her own time!
19.She love cartoons! Charlie the Unicorn describes her perfectly! XD
20.She plays DOTA! and I bet she could pwn me! (anyone could)
21.She loves seafood! Eats anything that's practically underwater.
22.Coffee could kill her as claimed, not proven yet though... hmmm (should we?)
23.Man I feel like the girl when I eat with her, she'll eat my portion after hers!
24.She likes to say random words like "Bam, Boom, Ding, Bang"
25.Her brother's name is DING DING! ^^
26.Her laugh sounds more like a loud giggle... very cute wan!
27.She have a dictionary worth of LAME jokes in her brain.
28.When telling a joke, she'll laugh before listeners could.. She x get bored wan!
29.She wanted a dog; dad gave spiders, rabbits, hamsters... everything but a dog.
30.Her vocal teacher in Liang from Malaysia! XD
31.She stole away one piece of my dogtag!
32.She knows chinese! XD (hey its a rare find in choir k!)
33.She's from YKLS and she loves blue!
34.She's performed so many times that she lost count d!
35.There's this one time she almost successfully stole me favourite pillow!
36.She was me GUARDIAN ANGEL during our choir GA game!
37.She's my health and nutri-consultant! (force me to eat all the time! >.<)
38.She loves rock climbing, enjoys winning people in boxing!
39.She came out with 3 steps to "break coconuts with your mind".
40.She hates to cook!
41.Her weakness>> Left and Centre! (ngek ngek ngek)
42.She's very strong and enduring person!
43.She's always happy infront of people! Laugh/Giggles at almost everything!
44.Loving, caring, warm, encouraging and always there wan... hehe
45.Oh she's so hot that she melts stuff around her and evaporate eventually.
46.She claims that she could control her hotness ! So I x melt till this point.
47.The 3 person she mentions most are: Her girlfriend, Maka and her bestie.
48.She's aiming for health science or vet for her degree!
49.She falls sick, cant sleep, feel pain at the same spots as I am at the same time wan.
50.She's a Singaporean!!!!

~Love Ya Lots Lots yea! =3 ^^~

3 Stardust:

Christine Kan said...

Don't call me sing sing!!! ahhhhh!!!! NoOooooOooOOOOOoOO!! the horror @.@ it's HUEY SING.. or huey huey.. no SING SING!! dont make me poke you to death XD

Jack Jack said...

Hee hee!! XD
bluek! Ok la ok la XD why dun wan sing sing wo? tot u liked it :P

Christine Kan said...

Never liked it.. never! >.<