23 June 2008

Of Color Changing Randomness, Dust Particles around me and a random Angel...

Due to a direct command from a divine figure above, I hafta come out with something here be it a Swimming Green Cheetah, or my toilet sink.... lol........
Yeah, 2 more weeks till the end of the semester and 2 months break! XD {Monkey bone!} Cant really wait! But that would also mean finals in 2 weeks >.< style="font-weight: bold;">{My Toilet Sink} Met this 2 new friends this semester during Human Services >> Esther and Caryn which are both really cool people! {Purple Cow with Chicken Wings}
Esther is a cool cool drummer and sings like an angel too (according to Caryn lah though I've yet to find out, but I will!!) , she gives me an impression of a ABC that dunno chinese becoz when she speaks English very slang wan! XD {red papaya turned pink} hehe... but ironically, she attends and serves in a Chinese church... haha, and until now I still x get used to her speaking Mandarin over the phone with all her frenz! haha...
Caryn is someone I knew as a psychology student that always wear formal to class, sometimes I even suspect she's like a graduate tutor or something! {Sing Sing Sing Angel.. lala} But after knowing her, I found out that she actually has the exactly music taste as meh! Chun! {JEMONA!} After sitting in me car for the first time and listening to the random songs from my phone, she stated that I love songs with minor-ish feel wan! and somewhat classical and soulish type... (Josh Groban! Hayley Westenra! Lea Salonga and what not!) and one week after that, I am 4GB richer in this genre of music in me laptop!! Apparantly she was utterly glad to have found someone with the same music taste as herself, same with me I guess!! {Raw Banana Green pillow with Rainbow Spots}
Oh I've just found a really desperate hug addict which could live solely on hugs! (huggin anything! XD) She's cool! I rock, She rules! XD... She taught me and perfected my art of randomness and forgetfulness! haha.... She's so hot that things around her melts and evaporates! :P {Kenny , Cartmen , Stan and Kyle!! =3 =3 =3 =3}

2 Stardust:

Christine Kan said...

You missed the walking chairs!! XD hehehe

Jack Jack said...

oh rite.. the walking chairs! Lol... u ar!