DO YOU KNOW JACK JACK ENOUGH part 2?!
Forgive me for putting another of these Q & A... hehe! well least it saves me the time to come out with a topic when I don't... hehe... its sorta addictive anyways XD (shhh... I stole this from NN's brog!! XD)
1)What is the most important thing in your life?
What's In Life i guess...
2)Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
What in the world is that?
3)Do you drink?
Abuden?
4)What is the latest gadget that you own?
erm..... Apple Ipod for 3 days!!! XD
5)Who did you mostly test yesterday?
test? who? who test? test who?
6)How old are you& are you a virgin?
22 and most definately!
7)What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
books books and books with my name as the main character in Singapore!!!
8)Where do you wish to get married?
hmmm.... anywhere my other half wish to be i guess
9)How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
hmmm.... whenever she sign the paycheck?
10)How many kids do you want?
ewww... kids? ewwww XD
11)Are you in love with someone ?
I love lotsa people... But in or out, what difference does it make?
12)Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Mamak!! Kuey Teow Goreng Telur Mata Pedas sampai mati!!!!
13)Name the lastest book that you bought?
The Warrior Heir! with Jack as main char!!
14)What is your full name?
Jacko Chewer How Keater
15)Do you believe in GOD?
Gimme 1001 reasons why I shouldn't? He rocks!!
16)Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Josh Groban!!!!!
17) Christina or Britney?
Neither! Amitiel or Iristia!!!
18)Do you do your laundry?
Why on earth do we pay so much to hire the washing machine for?
19)The most exciting place you want to go
Italia or Espanyol!
20) Are u in a relationship?
What kinda relationship? With GOD definately yes!
21)Hugs or Kisses?
HUUUGGGGGSSSSS! *Muack! Muack!*
22)Single or attached?
Single and no string attached!
23)Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
No one tagged me.. But I suppose I could give the fello I steal this from some credits..
Ann Ann: Pretty, Talented, Romantic, Enduring, Outgoing!
8 Things I say too often:
` Do I know you?
` I see I see
` Angel
` Dark Star Seeker!
` Your friend ah this one
` Bluek!
` Dey!
` Liverpool!!
8Songs I could listen to over and over again:
`Songs in NN's blog.
` Songs in me phone.
` Songs that appears before and after a particular anime I'm watching.
` Songs in me head
` Songs me choir always rehearse
12 June 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 3:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment