

LIL KEILLY , LIL KEILLY!
I found out that describing people in point forms are much more effective compared to long winded essays! So here goes! She's a star, really wonderful star in me life! Love ya lots Keilly!
1.Her name is Keilly and she's blur!
2.She's the first girl who persistently claims that I'm very cute!
3.She is very motherly! (my impression la! Come one she look motherly!)
4.She loves HEAVY METAL... (totally out of the motherly stereotype!)
5.She is the 1st person that i find that matches my spicy-ness level!!!
6.She is crazy about chili and spicy stuff!
7.She is a cheerleader leader! (save the cheerleader, save the world XD)
8.She is from YCA Youth Chamber Choir, an alto! (I love altos, they're sexy! XD)
9.She is another hug addict! XD
10.She lives between Assunta Hospital and my house! XD
11.Her smile very pretty! XD She is very pretty! XD
12.Her mom works overseas so she lives with her dad!
13.She very considerate and remembers things well!
14.She loves chocolate frogs, and every flavoured beans :P
15.Her facebook is so packed tat its jamming me p..c..as..we...speak..
16.She bought me a piggy pillow during my birthday! PILLOWS!
17.Her sister is majoring in dancing overseas.
18.She's been eating kiwis for the past 3 days! XD
19.She still owes me MEXICAN CHILI!!
20.She's very sweet and loving! hehe
21.She's one of the blur-ress girls I've ever met!
22.Eating late is unhealthy to her!
23.Did I mentioned blur? Yea she's really blur... XD
24.She is very funny and crazy person to be with!
25.She went all out to get me a black hankie!! (in Thailand wei!)
26.She does ballet and plays piano! (she has that look u know!)
27.She's bubbly and very bright! Always makes u happy!
28.She's very giving and helpful wan..
29.She have no sense of direction (just like meh XD)
30.She loves fruits; and my bro don't!
31.She plays starcraft! well.. used to play!
32.She's filled with warmth and a wonderful company!
33.She's friendly and outgoing!
34.She seems to know when I'm bored and sms me!
35.She goes to America occasionally!
36.She's been singing all her life! U should see her cute kiddo pics.
37.She practically lives in YCA on weekends.
38.She's sung in MPO before!
39.She has lots of pinkish, purplish stuff!
40.She's so blur I need to start and end her description stating that XD
25 June 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 3:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 Stardust:
so sweet la you!!!
have time to do this also.
i'm not in soprano la.
i'm in alto.
yes yes, i owe you MEXICAN CHILI!!!
ahaha.....
:)
*hugs*
~*~ keilly ~*~
oh solli solli XD i'll change i'll change!
Post a Comment