16 June 2008

Got TAGGED by Angel Sing Sing!!!

6 things I am passionate about:

1. GOD!!! His da man!
2. Slimming Down! (whether healthily or not me x care! )
3. Singing and Music!!!
4. Footbola... (Go Go Espanyol!)
5. People whom I love and loves me! XD
6. Southpark! M'kay?

6 things I say too often:

1. nothing... (when anyone asked me to repeat what I've just said)
2. Do I know you?!
3. Dey!! (to bro mostly)
4. I'm fat! Orlistat!
5. I'm hungry!
6. I'm sleepy!

6 books I've read recently:

1. The Warrior Heir
2. Biopsychology textbook by Kalat
3. Personality textbook by Susan Cloninger
4. Human Services textbook (photostated XD)
5. Angel's Math book =D
6. The programme book from The 2008 YCA Choral Festival!

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:


`Songs in NN's blog.
` Songs in me phone.
` Songs that appears before and after a particular anime I'm watching.
` Songs in me head
` Songs me choir always rehearse
` Songs I was forced to hear on MIX FM every morning.

6 things I've learnt in the past year:

1. Males and Females both had the same genitals at the early zygot phase before their respective reproductive organs are shaped eventually!
2. How to do basic makeup!
3. How to chop and dice carrots, cabbage, onions, patatoes, kangkung etc etc
4. Angel is straight but not very straight at the same time! XD
5. Keilly can be my spicy tasting competitor!! *still waiting for ur Mexican Chilli wei!*
6. I'm not a girl and never will be a woman! XD

6 people to tag:

1. Val
2. Gracie
3. Joanni
4. Kai Chi
5. Michelle Teh
6. Free Flow! (U are tagged if you aren't anyone listed above!)

0 Stardust: