ZZZzzzzz.... Oh gosh, I feel so so the sleepy now wei.... 3.53pm.... Socio class just started at 2pm.... ending at 5pm weiii.... And I felt like I've already in the deepest part of dreamworld d lo... XD
Doctor Chin is doing his week 4 lecture today in the usual random jumping from topic to topic whenever come to his mind for almost 2 hours d and it seems that 85% of the things he said so far are a repeatition of the week 2 lecture XD... just in different sequence... XD haha... I think i'm going crazy d la... 2 + 2 is not 4 la... I don't its 4 anymore la if he keeps talking XD.... Weeee~~~
AHhhh~~~ Finally a 20min break!!! wow... at least he gives 20min break.... Usually we are only given 5-10mins tops between classes just to loosen up or get a coffee :) People leaving d!!! I think i'll leave too!!! XD ~~~ *Grabs laptop and bags and cabut*
25 September 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment