10 September 2008

Thursday gonna be the most jam packed day for me this semester... Not that I'm actually complaining now. Now that I have me laptop everywhere I go... I dun even mind waiting for 3 or maybe 4 hours in between classes... Just as long as there's a working power plug around all for me usage! XD It would be perfect if there's a nice cool cup of caffeine!!! XD

Oh yea, I found out that there's this one stall near college which serves a super nice Teh Ais kurang manis!! Trust me of all the mamaking experiences I have all me life... Having a your order taken and actually serving it as per how you order it is really a rare find....

Usually when you order " Teh Ais Gao, Kurang Manis", or "Kuey Teow Goreng, Sangat Sangat Pedas, Pedas sampai Mati punya!".... Chances are you'll only get a Teh Ais Manis and Kuey Teow Goreng which is slightly hotter compared to the kaya and peanut butter waffles you find at the malls..... That, if your lucky... XD Becoz if that fella really didn't take your specific orders seriously, you might end up drinking a cup of sweetened milk with a sprinkle of tea leaves XD and it isn't at all the kind of drink you'll wanna drink to stay awake XD

And back to this particular stall.. they serve a almost perfect cup of Teh Ais kurang Manis, so nice that you can actually taste the original tea leaf taste! I've been there for 2 days in a row d... 2 cups each visit on a one and half hour wait! Was really nice... Air conditioned, nice tea, with my newspaper (sport's section in particular) and me laptop... What could I possibly ask more in this wretched place call college? XD hehe...

Well tat's all... the only reason I log in to post is becoz ITS 33MINUTES SINCE ME SOCIOLOGY CLASS SUPPOSED TO START AND THAT CHIN OF A DOCTOR STILL AIN'T SHOWED UP YET!!!! its week 2 and i still have no idea who this Doctor Chin looks like... haha... He cancelled week 1's lecture and it seems chances of the 2nd lecture is cancelled is higher den me getting a super sweet teh ais XD

~Ja~

0 Stardust: