14 September 2008

An ANGEL flew away.... (p/s: die la you, i'm gonna put up as much of ur photo possible here XD)

~Act Pretty la now XD~


I know this ain't something to be really depressed or sad about... Its after all for the best to
Grace's future... Ever since I knew that she's leaving sometime this year... My heart began to miss her without explanation... Probably because I really love this mui of mine so deeply that, being apart for the weekdays not seeing her was still ok to me; but thinking that she's going to UK, a land far far away with an unforeseen future of whether she's coming back or not pains me heart.. hehe

~White team- She very ganas wan actually... and blur~

"Come on la, you say until as if I'm dying like that..." replied
Grace jokingly, during our "farewell dinner again" (dunno how many times hafta farewell before she's really gone wan claimed Kevin) Well, in my heart I was thinking "I don't really mind how many time farewell we do, best if we could just do farewells for her forever over and over again XD"

~Old Town White Coffee posts~

~I think we really look like siblings la~

But alas, I could only dream about that to happen, and today has finally came the day where she's boarding the plane to UK! And what's worst is I cant even go to the airport becoz of classes and choir practice (again!!) Oh well... Den again, its really not like she's gone and lost forever izit? I mean, we could still msn, chat, email, skype.... *applause for technology these days* But yeah, its just not the same la without her physically here like she used to :) Miss her la miss miss miss her!!! miss!! ME MISS Grace SO SO MUCH D!!!! XD Hey! Beloved Mui, take care of yourself there k!! We few will always remember you wan! Especially on Chinese New Years.... (dun ask why XD)


~Random Silly Posts~ (Yup I got my silliness from her!)

Many Many Loves to you foreva and eva!!!~~~

2 Stardust:

Grace Khoo said...

We really look like siblings :P

Sybill said...

@jack: well im in uk.. let me know if u need any help in anyway..=)