The QUEST FOR SPICY-Ness!!!
As mentioned, the few self-claimed spicy king/queens went to The Curve today. The location of our quest would be Waroeng Penyet@The Curve. The very first time I went there for food, I really had no idea what to eat... The incredible indecisive-ness must be influenced by Huey Sing! And the only thing that attracted me to choose this particular store was becoz of the big CHILI on their sign board! Well... I was thinking "Will this be another self-claimed spicy but tasteless place like most of the other stores I went..."
The story started at the very first bite I took! At first when the food was served, it looked like any normal fried chicken dish... Not really convinced yet until my very first bite of the sambal! Wonderful-ness! XD


Basically a bunch of deep fried flattened stuffs with vegetables condiments and the key sambal for the dish... Dun look very deadly on the photo rite? Yep, that's what we all tot until it was in our mouth!
One of the few things served I've ate so far tat actually live up to it's name! XD (CAUTION: If its spicy to Jack Jack, it might kill you!) At the rate from 1 to 10, 1 being tasteless and 10 being super spicy, I would rate it a 5 or 6 probably... Kinda lil rite, but trust me, its one of the most spicy I find in Malaysia so far... Nothing Jack Jack can't handle.. But at least its satisfactory! XD
Jason Tanner might not stand this though so I wouldn't recommend it to him! XD
Anyways... Yesterday, Keilly and Huey Sing and myself went there right after our LOTR photoshoot at KLPac... It was the 1st time they both see each other, but I tell you, its as if they've known each other since birth like tat man! I've never seen 2 strangers get along so instantly to a stage they were both zha-ing me non-stop right after they exchanged names and age! XD
1 Super Blur + 1 Super Forgetful & Lame = SUPER MIGRAINE for Jack Jack! XD
I felt like a babysitter yesterday wei! Cant talk cant do a single thing else risk being ZHA for the following 10min non-stop... They practically shared every interest and topics... If you don't know them, you'd probably tot they were super best frenz since childhood wei... Anyways, the point was handling 1 of them at a time is already a big challenge and now I hafta live with 2... I can die wei really!
Oh yea, one of the highlight of the day was Huey Sing (the super Lame & Forgetful) trying to tell lame jokes to Keilly (the super Blur)... It was really a sight not to be missed! Laugh till my cheeks and tummy oso pain ah really!
Was really fun la trying to put as much sambal on their food and force them to eat them chilis!
But end up both really live up to their chili queen name! Was really a fun, satisfying and spicy evening!!!
Our next Mission is to go to "Ming Tian" somewhere is SS2 for their super hot Taiwanese Sausages... Apparently, Huey Sing said that her whole cell group when and couldn't finish 1 sausage... all eat 1 bite cant stand d!!! And it was told that its 10x more hotter den this penyet!!!
The Spicy Singers will journey there the next time!! You better be absolutely right on the spicy level Huey Sing or I'll personally shuff chili padi in ur mouth! XD
14 September 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 5:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment