10 September 2008

Yes yes, I know Its been another millenia since my last post... the thing is either I really have no a single minute to spare to write anything; or that I have like all the time in the world while I have nuts to write about at that point of time! XD Oh well... many things have happened for the past weeks... I'll try to recall as many highlights possible in summary...

~ The initial date for mom's surgery was postponed ~
- Apparently, after fetching mom to the hospital and done the blood test, check up and admitted to the hospital with all the respective procedures done for the surgery... On the way to the operation theater, the surgeon realized that the super scanner that's supposed to be used simultaneously for the surgery broke down! And end up, me driving all the way back to the hospital in the traffic jam like just an hour after I reached home. Such wonderful services hospital provides sometimes XD

~ Joanni failed her driving test ~ (There and done!)

~ Rehearsals Rehearsals & Rehearsals! ~
(That would about sum up most of the time which no other power happenings was going on)
- Sun, Mon , Tues (Jazz production cum Nov), Fri, Sat ( LOTR Symphony cum Dec), Sat (Chamber Prac)

~ My blur case cost me a photoshoot! ~
-Being one that refuses to check me emails on a daily basis, or even weekly basis if not forced to, which caused me to miss my Chamber Photoshoot! Darn it, me face ain't gonna appear in our advertisment photo lo! Super sad wei playing the phantom member! XD

~ My blur case has done it again! ~
- Not long after the photoshoot thingy, the never learn from mistake me still never fail to not check my emails, and just so happened I've missed the Tues rehearsal for some reason which Tracy made the announcement of cancelation of the chamber prac for that particular week which I'm not aware of again thanks to me superior blurness, and I ended up waiting at YCA 2 hours prior to the LOTR rehearsal which is supposingly after our chamber prac. *Sob Sob* Fortunately, Tracy gave me a hug which cheered me up a bit when she arrives ... hehe

~ Keilly's dad went back to the Lord ~
- Few know that Keilly's dad was actually diagnosed with cardiac problems for about 2 years already, having 3 blockage around his heart. So it gave us all a shock when Keilly smsed stating that her dad had passed away last Thursday morning and the funeral service was that night itself, I couldn't make it becoz the moment I receive the sms I was already on my way to worship practice.

~ Mom's Surgery Trilogy (Part 2) ~
- Yup, today is the postponed date of my mom admitting to the hospital for the surgery again, hopefully the scanner is REALLY repaired now... but most importantly, is that mom could complete the surgery sucessfully which outcome was to totally eliminate the cancer cells in her body. Keep praying people!

~ The Spicyness Challenge! King & Queen edition ~
- Not just any average spicy challenge, as what the title stated, its a challenge to determine whose the king or queen of spicyness! This might sounds strange becoz the combination ain't quite right :) Me (Barritone), Keilly (Alto) & Huey Sing (Soprano) will be taking this challenge after this Sat's photoshoot at the AYAM PENYET shop at the CURVE! Looking forward to it!

0 Stardust: