27 March 2008


28th March 2008, Friday,8.02 a.m.
I'm sitting on the 4th floor of college... Wondering aimlessly in the midst of a jammed packed day... Am I just a lifeless college student functioning as I'm supposed to and nothing more; or do I actually enjoy lingering in this confusion? I too am still seeking the answer...

Oh yea, I came across this song that I felt helped enhances whatever I'm feeling right now... Emo? Confused? In pain? or just soaring effortlessly in my very own world? Bah... who cares...

I kinda like this feeling of mild loneliness.... So free, yet binded by countless things at the same time.. Its good to be able to taste freedom when your in so much stress ... He he... Here's the lyrics.. Look it up on some MP3 sites... Heck its playing here right now... xD Njoy!


Shooting Star - by Hale

So many times you've hurt me
So many times you've fooled me
But you'll be doing it again

So many times we've spent in
Too many lives we've been in
But you're doing it again

To me the nights have fallen
The lights are on and off again
Is there a chance that you won't die
Won't die, with me tonight?

Like a shooting star to where you are
Are we too late am I too soon?
You'll make it through you've gone too far
Will you ever be my star?

I'm holding on to nothing
No reason worth for living
I'm calling out to you

If it's the only way to keep you
Then I dont want to break you


I'm losing grip again

With you the nights have fallen
The lights are on and off again
Is there a chance that you wont die
Won't die, with me tonight?

Like a shooting star to where you are
Are we too late am I too soon
You'll make it through you've gone too far
Will you ever be my star?

You're a shooting star to where you are
Are we too late am I too soon
You'll make it through you've gone too far
Will you ever be my star?
Will you ever be my star?

You're walking away
I'll be seeing you through a satellite

If you go
Then I'm walking away

0 Stardust: