Ya I know... Long time no post ... been busy Yada yada.... (must've been doing this for the 25th thousand times already) So this time I wouldn't even bother committing myself into being an active bloggers once more... Knowing that it would probably last for like say another 5 posts tops?
Oh yea, life's been sorta cool lately... Came back from Singapore from the Choir exchange and everything was so utterly perfect that I still wished I were there every now and den... Ofcoz I wasn't taking into consideration the long term living cost over there... yeah 7 eleven ROX there!! If there's one thing you can't live without in the streets of Singapore is their ALL IN ONE 7 Elevens... A whole variety of stuffs you could find that you wouldn't even bother thinking twice to the other store to get the cheaper price.!
Choral Festival coming next week!! And don't even make me start talking about the dang "perfect coincidence" with me midterms.... 8 weeks of lectures... the odds of mid terms during week 4 ain't much of a surprise (which is the same week of the Choral Fest)... As I was assigned to conduct 2 games sessions at 2 different days from 5-5:45pm ... Which I really anticipated to torture them people with the suffering I've been through thanks to Calvin Limmer! I tot it has finally came the time for payback!... Just when the goal getting near to be realized... The midterms schedule came out ... and of all the other times I'd expected to be the exam time (which are any other time apart from that 45mins of the 2 days)
And guess what? Both me subjects are perfectly fitted at 4-6pm on both the exact same day... I was godsmacked at that very moment and words just can't describe what was happening between the communications of the neurons , axons and ion charges from me feet to me brain at that point of time (yeah I know, Biopsychology...) But those were definately not any good effect from it :p....
And so gone are my goals in torturing my most fortunate victims!!! Ah well! Well... that's all I guess... me 10min breaks in between class has ended!!! Ciaoz!
27 May 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment