
SPORTS are my life!!!
I don't really know what has happened to me.. ever since I started going to gym and being extremely obssessed with the amount of CALORIES consumption and FATS and CARBS and MORE CALORIES consumption in my daily life... I've realised that I'm slowly but surely sinking into the interest of sports... It has became part of my lifestyle recently ... I do any sport as long as I have "KAKI" to do them with me... In the near 2 months.. I've fell in love with TENNIS, BADMINTON, SOCCER, SQUASH, TABLE TENNIS, FUTSAL, BOWLING, SWIMMING, BASKETBALL all at once.. And I felt that I've unleashed awesome amount of stamina that I've never noticed having before... Last round of Futsal we had... I really enjoyed prefer much for the whole 2 hours +, and guess what?! From a "KAKI BANGKU" , I've slowly upgraded to "PROFESSIONAL KAKI BANGKU" hahahaha!!! At least I could get some shots into the goal post and do some tackles... The only thing left I need to really practice on will be Ball controlling and Dribbling... As Zach and Felix mentioned that if I've get the hang of both of those skills... I'll be like the Wayne Rooney among our gang d!!!! haha (only among our gang la ) :P So I guess being a fat Striker is no longer just a dream to me now!!! Hahaha... Thanks people for giving me a chance!!!! Weeee...!!!
30 October 2006
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment