Ahh!!... So much things to do and so little time!!! :(
Mid-terms are drawing closer and closer that it sometimes haunts me in my dreams, assignments are pilling up quicker then me clearing them up one by one... haha... packed and stressful life of an avarage undergraduate. And moreover i'm not the "studying type" I really wonder how would those that have their nose on their text books 24/7 go thru their lives...
Anyways, I very much prefer the short semesters that i'm having now... it gives me a very filling and busy feeling going thru it... but just thinking that it will be over in 9 weeks time makes everything worthwhile!!! I really hope that we will be having 4 short sems each year instead of 2 long and 1 short semesters.... 16 weeks is just to LOOOONNNNGGG for me despite having the same amount of lecture hours ... but psychologically it somehow make u feel it will be over soon... Awww.. come on... 9 weeks and 16 weeks?!! which do u prefer? hehehe....
So guess I can't really complain about the tight schedule anyways :) in fact, I kinda like it much more!!!! Hehehe....
30 October 2006
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 12:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment