22 October 2006





I'm
KOREAN?!! ^^

Hey!!! Newest and the most fresh news!! I'm
a KOREAN!! I cant believe it!! :P haha... Many people lately have been telling me about me looking like a KOREAN, for those who never knew me before... Even suspected and insisted that i'm Half-Korean if not pure :P

Well I dunno very much about that, but I guess my mom's plan did work... She's a Korean Show fanatic, almost every show that's broadcasted over national tv channels or Astro channels (including extra subcription of chinese channels) had been conquered by my mom... Those she finds not so interesting she could watch and repeat the whole series again, those that she likes may even go up to 4 - 5 times of repeat?!!

As I was saying, after every single show she finishes, I'll hafta be her "Barbie Doll" , mess around my hair, my accessories and outfit... Haha... So I am what I am because of her... Oh well, guess its not to bad being mistaken as a KoRean... hehe, let's see how long this craze will go on :)

0 Stardust: