06 October 2008

Yes I know, the 3rd post in the same hour... I must be utterly bored with the lecture... XD actually really sleepy la... had a slight insomnia yesterday, x able to sleep dunno why...
Tried shifting down the bed and sleep on the cold hard floor... lasted for like 40min but still x sleep, den shift back up to me bed and begin turning around again... dunno why though....So now quite sleepy la.. somemore its a 8am class wei... O.o ... Zzzz... This Serenity prayer came across the lecture and I though it was quite good..


THE SERENITY PRAYER
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”



Kinda make sense la :) hehe... I guess I could apply it to my life right now la... So here's my version of the serenity prayer la..

"God grant me the serenity for my mom's condition and know that You are in control of all things, grant me the courage to not let it affect my studies, exams, assignments and performances which I could control, and wisdom to identify the difference. Amen!"


Yeah, class is ending soon... I cant wait to drive home and go back to sleep... *Yawn..*

0 Stardust: