Show time starts today... somehow I don't feel as keen or excited as last year.... Maybe its just because I dun really like Jazz? or the fact that I dun really have anyone I know coming to the concert... Yeah, mom's surgery postponed to exactly today and since its a quite major surgery she'd most probably stay in the hospital for quite some time... even if she is discharged before Sun I wouldn't wanna push her so much to come for the concert...
Just so happen all my friends that are interested to go to the show had plans or unavoidable agendas during the exact period from 30th to 2nd Nov... So sad... :(
I only realized I was that Desperate after offering to buy Joann her ticket for the show, and in addition willing to be her transport to fetch her back to her doorstep! ...
Then again, to perform to no audience isn't performing after all... So I guess only people in my shoe get to understand how that feels... Oh well... Not that we are performing in front of an empty stage anyways...
Oh ya, at least there is one encouraging factor ... Though all those people that I kept pestering, bugging to come for the show somehow end up not able to come for some reason, while no family members, relatives, church members nor friends is coming; surprisingly, my lecturer that I just so happen past the postcard to with the least expectation of him turning up actually smsed me last night asking me to buy him four tickets!! My lecturer! Can you imagine? Not that I'm the teacher's pet or anything! XD
There goes for my 2008 YKLS production :)
29 October 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 Stardust:
i coming i coming ah!!! XD
Post a Comment