I in live a CAVE... so claimed the blur angel!
Yep yep, for some reason I just couldn't deny the very fact is true... Let me prove my point, just few days ago... 6th July 2008 (remeber this day of breakthru), Wei Tat ( high school fren and currently college/course mate) , Ji Ji (course mate, but completing her studies now in Australia) and Wern Jinn (dai ga jie!) called up and decided to ambush me after my choir rehearsal and say wanna go yum cha... like 2 days before my finals! XD but what the heck! its been ages since I last met them... furthermore Ji Ji came all the way from AUS!
Be sure to know your way around if you don't wanna follow Wei Tat's lead... And I do recommend not to... Becoz he damn terror wan! Can do last second turning to the right across 2 lanes wan... (fiercer den me ah) , imagine how the poor fello following his car would feel! hehe
So we ended up hanging out in a cafe at The Curve! Whow... First time in life hanging out there though my choir practices are just nearby... really jakun la... haha... And yes, my deprivation doesn't just end there... becoz it includes clubbing, parteh-ing, disco-ing, and all those typical stuff youngsters would practically spent their lives in... haha... So basically drink a cup of cold Machiano in a cafe which is situated at the Curve is already a breakthru in life for Jack Jack! haha....
Anyways, the night past by with I think 85% of the conversations and talks from Jack Jack! Always talking none stop wan... From me choir life to Ji Ji's boy boy in AUS; Wern Jinn's work all the way to Wei Tat's social life! XD Jack Jack totally owned the night! "We came all the way just to hear your voice ma, so long no hear d!" explained Wei Tat when I asked why I was the only one talking !
But oh well... the night went well along with satisfying fellowship! Great times guys! Ji Ji even suggested after me finals we should like go break my first clubbing... hehe... see first la! XD
And yes ANGEL!!! Teddy's slowly coming out from his cave la! Ha ha!! Bluek!
08 July 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 Stardust:
finally you got to go to the curve.. hahaha.. at least you know you talk too much =P aiyo go out with you also you the one talking non-stop lah! XP
really meh... sorry lo >.< dun talk lo next time...
no la teasing you only la.. hehe.. never say don't like also =P
Post a Comment