As stated by the Random ANGEl again... I am the blur-est blur fello in the world!
And somehow I've proven her point there once again today!!!
Its the 2nd day of me finals... Today's paper is the killer paper of Biological Psychology... why even Gracie dear agreed after flipping thru me text book and had a study section with me.. (Thanks Gracie darling! XD) I've always expected I'd fail this particular subject... I want u to know that if I fail the paper, its not your fault; its just my incompetence!
"Gosh! What's wrong with your lecturer, these are like medical students material, its even more in depth compared to what I'm studying! How could a psychology student memorize all this?" bellowed the pharmacist student, Grace.
Anyhow... I worked me butt of for the past few days trying to memorized as much possible as my puny lil brain could.... trust the words of a psycho-ed student, if anyone in the world actually finds interest in memorizing all these stuff, they are really psycho!.... To make it worst, most of them are in scientific terms... ACK! some I could barely pronounce properly and we're expected to get the spellings correct of else no marks!
My head is filled with words like... Cerebral cortex, putamen, caudate nucleus, globus pallidus, oculomotor, trigeminal, abducens, statoacoustic, glossopharyngeal, hypoglossal, acetylcholine, quadriplegia, tabes dorsalis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis... ack!!!! Brain dead brain dead! XD
Anyways... the point to prove was actually this... I reached school at around 7+am today thinking that the paper is startin at 10am... only to realized that its actually at 2pm 30min before 10am :P yes yes... I'm blur... much blurrer den all the super blurness ever existed! So now here I am in the computer lab blogging :P waiting for paper to start in 3 and half hours time...
08 July 2008
Dreamt by Jack Jack around 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 Stardust:
Post a Comment