04 August 2008


ANGEL has done it again!


Wee! Angel won the Miss Malaysia Pageant! She really won it this time!!! XD A super big gratz to her! I bet she's really really really dancing in air right now! And she's gonna represent Malaysia by year end you know! So proud of her la! XD...

Not only that ah... Angel is not the a girl with the looks only you know.... She's one I would consider the perfect package la!

Perfect package girl includes:

1. As demure and fashionable, gentle and ladylike in one side; while an adventurous and independent lass that loves excitement and thrills!

2. She loves rock climbing, skateboarding and all the boyish stuffs; while super terror in the kitchen! She does pastries and moon cakes and chocolates which I heard are so high in demand that its wiped out before she could finish baking the 2nd helping!

3. She's creative and very sentimental doing really meaningful and romantic art crafts!

4. She sings, dances multiple genres, composes, plays multiple instrument!

5. She's caring, loving, ever giving and rarely complains!

6. She is humble and prefers being the supportive role but able to lead when in times of need!

7. She's a prodigy future pop stars!

8. And now she's a Miss Malaysia!



Great! I have a Ms. Malaysian fren now XD don't play play! haha, don't jealous k! Envy boleh! XD


p/s from Angel... " Catch ms M'sia pageant on Astro on aug16, 2 pm (Channel 304) Remember to watch ya!!"

p/s from me... " Angel! in order not to let others think that I'm here syok sendiri pretending to know you only! You are to leaving me a comment! XD"

3 Stardust:

angelreenalim said...

jack jack* =)
you are one cute supportive friend!! thanks.
love + huggs ~

Sybill said...

bumps.. gratz to ur friend..=)

VaL said...

Congrats, ANGEL!!!!!